Plumbers in Detroit MI
Detroit Plumbing and Drain Services provides quality plumbing and exceptional service to our customers in the Detroit Michigan Metropolitan area.
We work all types of projects including residential, commercial, or industrial, and our types of service include Water Heaters, Toilets, Sinks Faucets, Sewer, Main Line and Drain cleaning, Toilet Back Ups, Bathrooms Sinks & Bath Tubs, Garbage Disposals, Shower Drains, Floor Drains, Bio Clean Maintenance Treatments Available, Install / Repair Water Lines, Water Softeners & Filtration, Backflow Testing, Frozen Pipes, Drain Repairs, Sump Pumps, and other home services.
We are serving metro Detroit for all your plumbing needs.
We have experience providing to contractors, professional home builders, and do-it-yourself home owners or anyone who needs top quality, reliable plumber in the Detroit Metro area! Feel free to give us a call at (313) 528-2069.
We can handle any type of plumbing related need including:
- Water Heaters
- Water Lines
- Gas Lines
- Main Lines
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Filtration
- Sump Pumps
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Water Heater Services
When looking for plumbing companies in Detroit MI, be sure to make sure that they are reputable and can provide the Plumbing service that you can afford. We offer competitive pricing and options to fit every budget.
We understand the need for flexibility and will gladly accommodate customers in any way we can.
With over 30 years that we have been proudly served Metro Detroit customers with excellent workmanship and service we look forward to the opportunity to earn your business too!
Our skilled professionals are always happy to answer any questions you have.
Your Plumbing project is an investment and will yield a positive return if you choose the right Plumbing company and we are that company.
Our team of plumbers will work to provide you with:
✓Fast, reliable, and quality service
✓Assessments for your plumbing issues
✓Service within 24 hours, often on the same day.
24 Hour Plumber
- Our plumbing services are available 24 hours a day for any emergency plumbing situation.
- Some of our more popular emergency services include Leaky Faucet Repair, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Water Filtration, Toilet Repair, Shower Repair, Sink Repair, Floor Drain Repair or Leak Detection
- As a homeowner, it’s important to have a friendly, affordable, local plumber to perform necessary plumbing services when they come up.
- We perform plumbing services on any type of residential property including houses, condos, apartments, duplexes, mobile homes, rentals and any property you own.
- We offer commercial plumbing services on any type of property including businesses, restaurants, offices, suites, stores, and any property that needs service.
- Our drain cleaning services can unclog all types of drains from shower drains, toilets, pipes, floor drains, sink drain, bathtub drain, basement drains, sewer drain or any type of drain.
- We have experience using cleaners and equipment, like drain snakes, to clean out the drain and alleviate slow-draining faucets.
- If we cannot repair the drain, then we have equipment to replace the drain and install a new drain to improve water flow.
- A few things to look for to tell if your sewer line may need repair are backups and blockages, sewer gas odor, mold, slow drain, extra green patches of grass, foundation cracks, or indentation in lawn
- If you notice any of these symptoms allow us to checkout your sewer line.
Leaking Pipe Repair
- A leaky pipe is never something you expect when you wake up in the morning.
- Our piping service will repair, replace, or install pipes in your residential or commercial building whether the pipes are in the floor, basement , kitchen, shower, bathroom, sink, tub, toilet, garage, underground, outdoors or wherever the pipes are located.
Water Line Repair
- Many don’t know the importance of a homes water line. If a broken water line is repaired incorrectly it can cost anywhere from $1500 -$5000 to replace.
- Whether your water line is frozen, leaking, collapsed, cracked or broken we can help
- Our contractors can deal with any type of water line including copper, steel, plastic, metal, PVC, or any type of material.
Gas Line Repair
- If your gas burning appliances begin to leak gas make sure to call a plumber sooner than later.
- A gas leak that is not repaired can cause carbon monoxide poisoning which may symptoms such as headaches and fatigue.
- Whether leak is coming from a stove, fireplace, or another appliance; We provide some of the most affordable gas lines repair and replacement service in the area.
Plumbing Fixture Repair
- Plumbing fixtures are essential to making a house feel like a home or adding the right appearance to your store or restaurant.
- We fix, replace and install any plumbing fixture including toilets, faucets, sinks, showers, tubs, garbage disposals or any that you may need.
Water Heater Repair
- Water heater repair, replacement, maintenance or installation of any type of water heater including hot water heater, gas water heater, tankless water heater, electric water heater, conventional water heater, solar water heater or any type of water heater.
- Our water heater contractors specialize in troubleshooting water heater issues from leaking water heaters, replacing elements in water heaters, repair the relief valve in water heaters, fixing a malfunctioned reset button on the water heater to water heater installation.
- The most important part of your water heater is it’s tank, and if broken fixing your water tank is of the utmost importance.
- Your home’s heating system is something that you definitely don’t want to trust to a novice plumber.
- Our contractors work on any type of furnace including: wood furnace, central warm air furnace, electric furnace, steam furnace, pipeless furnace, gas furnace, solar furnace, infrared furnace, oil furnace, forced air furnace, coal furnace, gravity furnace, and gravity furnace.
- Boilers are a heating system to use in your home
- If your boiler isn’t working like it used, give us a call.
- We work on all types of boilers including steam boilers, hot water boilers, electric boilers, solar boilers, central warm air boilers, high pressure boilers, low pressure boilers, gas boilers, oil boilers, hydronic boilers, steel boilers, and more.
Feel free to contact us and tell us how we are doing
Detroit Plumbing and Drain Services
Business Phone: (313) 528-2069
Business Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Card, Paypal, Financing Available
Area Serviced: Southwest Michigan
Servicing the following Zip Codes
48005 48009 48015 48017 48021 48025 48026 48030 48033 48034 48035 48036 48038 48042 48043 48044 48045 48047 48048 48050 48051 48062 48065 48066 48067 48069 48070 48071 48072 48073 48075 48076 48080 48081 48082 48083 48084 48085 48088 48089 48091 48092 48093 48094 48095 48096 48098 48101 48103 48104 48105 48108 48109 48110 48111 48114 48115 48116 48117 48118 48120 48122 48124 48125 48126 48127 48128 48130 48131 48133 48134 48135 48138 48139 48140 48141 48143 48144 48145 48146 48150 48152 48154 48157 48158 48159 48160 48161 48162 48164 48165 48166 48167 48168 48169 48170 48173 48174 48175 48176 48177 48178 48179 48180 48182 48183 48184 48185 48186 48187 48188 48189 48190 48191 48192 48193 48195 48197 48198 48218 48220 48225 48229 48230 48236 48237 48239 48240 48301 48302 48304 48306 48307 48309 48310 48312 48313 48314 48315 48316 48317 48320 48322 48323 48324 48326 48327 48328 48329 48330 48331 48334 48335 48336 48340 48341 48342 48346 48348 48353 48356 48357 48359 48360 48362 48363 48374 48375 48377 48380 48381 48382 48383 48386 48387 48390 48393 48816 48836 48843 48855 48897 49035 49046 49050 49058 49060 49073 49267 49270 49301 49302 49306 49315 49316 49317 49319 49321 49325 49326 49330 49331 49333 49341 49343 49345 49401 49403 49404 49409 49417 49418 49423 49424 49426 49427 49428 49430 49434 49435 49448 49456 49460 49464 49503 49504 49505 49506 49507 49508 49509 49512 49519 49525 49534 49544 49546 49548
Call Us Today
Serving the Community Where We Live